ADA ACCESSIBILITY & COMPLIANCE
At Marx Foods, we are committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
- We state our commitment to accessibility in our employee handbook.
- We make accessibility training available to our staff.
- We are always mindful of accessibility when building digital assets.
- We follow best practices for accessible content.
- We make our accessibility targets and responsibilities clear.
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website? Please contact us. It’s important for us to know how we can improve your experience.
We're available to chat Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm PST
CEO Email: email@example.com
Marxfoods.com strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA.
Here are some of the ways that marxfoods.com has been developed to align with accessibility best practices:
- Descriptive 'alt text' is assigned to the meaningful images on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website